Township of Saint-Laurent
- Police received a report of a disturbance on May 30 on Byers Street in Clearfield. Police say a woman accused relatives of using drugs in her home, then began screaming and throwing things at a family barbecue. She allegedly hit the victim in the chest with her fists and grabbed her by the arms, which left her with small bruises and scratches. The woman was cited for the incident by the district court.
Township of sand
- On June 11, police were contacted by a resident of Sher De Lin Road who reported that her 60-year-old neighbor continued to harass her and her family. She said they moved piles of property and the night before they drove a riding mower onto her property while intoxicated to harass them again.
- On June 11, police were contacted by DuBois Mall Security, which reported that a suspicious vehicle filled with trash had been parked in the mall’s parking lot all day.
- On June 11, police reported that several false alarms occurred at the Place DuBois dialysis center
- On June 11, police were contacted by a Wayne Road resident who reported that her neighbour’s dog had a rabbit in its mouth, so she began yelling at him. The dog’s owner, 84, then allegedly threatened to shoot the woman’s cat. When police spoke to her, she admitted to making the threat, but said she did not own a gun and would not shoot anything even if she did.
- On June 12, police were contacted by a Crisis employee who asked officers to check on the well-being of a 45-year-old woman who had called because her 51-year-old lover had not taken his medication and commented on the injury. his. Upon arrival, officers spoke to the woman and discovered the couple had been evicted and were fighting to move out. She said that at one point the man told her she had to get away from him or he would hurt her. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- On June 12, State Police asked Sandy Township Police to attempt to locate a vehicle involved in an accident on Interstate 80 that had exited Exit 101. Officers were able to locate the vehicle at the Fairfield Inn , and the owner explained that he had hit a deer on the highway.
- On June 12, police were contacted by employees of Long John Silver’s who reported that an unknown man had become aggressive when he discovered the dining room was closed. He attempted to enter the back door of the restaurant and began to insult the employees. However, the man had left before officers arrived.
- On June 12, police were contacted by Walmart employees who reported a man with a dog begging on the sidewalk near the store entrance. However, the man was gone when officers arrived.
- On June 12, police reported multiple false alarms at the DuBois Plaza Dialysis Center.
- On June 13, police were contacted by the administrator of Triangle Tech who reported that someone had punched a hole in the gas tank of a school vehicle and stole the gas.
- On June 13, police were contacted by a resident of Spafford Road who reported that a suspicious van bearing Georgian plates had been driving down the road for the past few days. Officers will provide additional patrols in the area.
- Police reported that a false alarm occurred at Alvetro’s Landscaping on June 13.
- Police reported that a false alarm occurred at the DuBois Plaza Dialysis Center on June 13.