Dublin, June 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Global Real Estate Crowdfunding Market Outlook 2028” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global registered real estate crowdfunding market is expected to grow with a magnificent CAGR of 33.4% during the forecast period, which is 2020-2028.
Real estate crowdfunding is a new and revolutionary way for business owners to raise money for their business. The process is to go to a large number of small investors who contribute a small amount of money to real estate projects instead of asking an investor for a huge investment.
Factors such as the growing number of real estate activities, as well as increasingly favorable regulations by governments of nations around the world for crowdfunding in the real estate sector, are expected to contribute to the growth of the market during the period of forecast.
In addition, factors such as the increasing adoption of computer technologies, such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning and others, in the real estate industry for fundraising, coupled with globalization and the Growing industrialization, and favorable government crowdfunding initiatives, are expected to drive market growth in the coming years.
The global real estate crowdfunding market consists of many segments, which are segmented by investors, model, real estate industry and region. The crowdfunding model segment is further divided into loans and equity crowdfunding. Among these segments, the loan crowdfunding segment recorded the largest market share in 2019.
In addition, the segment of the real estate sector is further divided into residential and commercial sectors. Among these segments, the residential sector is expected to capture the largest market share by the end of 2021.
Based on the region, the global real estate crowdfunding market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, among which the market in North America is expected to hold the second largest share to 30% by the end of 2021, and is mainly driven by countries like the United States and Canada.
Some of the major players in the global real estate crowdfunding market are CrowdStreet, Inc., RM Technologies LLC, RealCrowd, Inc., Groundbreaker Technologies, Inc., Groundfloor Finance Inc., DiversyFund, Inc., EstateGuru OU, AHP Servicing LLC, Crowdestate AS and Fundrise, LLC.
Main topics covered:
Global real estate crowdfunding market
1.1. Market definition
1.2. Market segmentation
1.3. Product presentation
2. Research methodology
2.1. Research process
2.1.1. Primary research
2.1.2. Secondary research
2.1.3. Market size estimate
3. Executive Summary – Global Real Estate Crowdfunding Market
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the global real estate crowdfunding market
5. Policy and regulatory landscape
6. Analysis of the fundraising model in the real estate crowdfunding market
6.1. Fixed model
6.2. Flexible model
7. Market dynamics
8. Evaluating the use cases of the real estate crowdfunding market
9. Analysis of operating costs incurred in the real estate crowdfunding market
9.1. Platform fees
9.2. Participation fees (additional)
9.3. Marketing costs
9.4. Project specific costs
9.5. Realization costs
10. Assessment of the tax implications of real estate crowdfunding
10.1. Income tax
10.2. Capital gains tax
10.3. Depreciation Recovery
10.4. State taxes
11. Focus on the investor perspective
12. Analysis of the volume of crowdfunding: P2P loan and equity crowdfunding
13. Number of crowdfunding platforms
14. Global perspective on crowdfunding platform
15. Analysis of institutional investors
16. Impact of blockchain technology on the real estate crowdfunding market
17. Overview of Bitcoin Crowdfunding
18. Blockchain in Real Estate Crowdfunding – Use Case Analysis
19. Detailed analysis on third party auditors and other service providers – opportunities in companies
20. Competitive landscape
21. Global Crowdfunding Market Industry Outlook (2019-2028)
21.1. By investors
21.1.1. Individual Investors, 2019-2028F (USD million)
21.1.2. Institutional investors, 2019-2028F (million USD)
21.2. By crowdfunding model
21.2.1. Crowdfunding of loans, 2019-2028F (USD million)
21.2.2. Equity Crowdfunding, 2019-2028F (USD million)
21.3. By real estate sector
21.3.1. Residential 2019-2028F (million USD)
21.3.2. Commercial, 2019-2028F (million USD)
22. Industry Outlook for the Regional Real Estate Crowdfunding Market
- CrowdStreet Inc.
- RM Technologies LLC
- RealCrowd Inc.
- Revolutionary Technologies Inc.
- Financing on the ground floor inc.
- DiversyFund Inc.
- EstateGuru OR
- AHP Service LLC
- Crowdestate AS
- Fundrise LLC.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7eynh5