(MENAFN-Mid-East.Info) Washington, DC: Globalization Partners International (GPI), a provider of website, software and document translation services, today announced the new version of its Services Connector translation for Sitecore. GPI’s Translation Connector enables Sitecore-based website users to launch and manage multilingual websites by streamlining content exports, reimports, and translation workflows.
âAs a Sitecore Technology Alliance Partner, GPI has helped high profile clients with complex Sitecore-based website localization projects, allowing them to reach audiences around the world while saving time and money. ‘money on translation workflows,’ said Martin Spethman, managing partner of GPI. âLeading brands, from hotels and hospitals to e-commerce and education sites, use GPI’s Sitecore Translation Connector to seamlessly manage and track translations of website content. ”
New features and improvements include:
– Robust security enhancements
– Reports on translated items checking source and target language status by date and language
– Automation improvements including support for automated exports, post-release
– Improved package creation process with indicators on language status by article
– New customizable reports to track and manage global translation web projects
– Connectivity to GPI’s award-winning translation portal and budget website translation tools
– Supports Sitecore Experience Platform 8. +, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3, 10.0 and 10.1.
âGPI’s Translation Services Connector for Sitecore has met the requirements for the tested and verified connectors of the Sitecore Technology Alliance program,â said Juan Fausd, director of language technology development at GPI. -Case and configuration of applications, ensuring ease of implementation and exceptional customer experience.
About Globalization Partners International (GPI) :
Globalization Partners International, LLC provides document, software and website translation solutions in over 100 languages. GPI specializes in helping clients launch and manage multilingual websites, localize eLearning content, create and design multilingual documentation, deploy Translation Service Connectors, as well as provide global engine marketing services. research.
Legal warning: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this item, please contact the supplier above.