Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on the segmentation by product, which segment is the market leader?
The growth of the commercial telematics market share by the solutions segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- What are the major market trends?
One of the major trends in the market is the globalization of the telematics supply chain.
- How fast should the market grow?
With a CAGR of nearly 6%, the incremental growth of the market is expected to be $ 12 billion.
- Who are the main players in the market?
AB Volvo, Bridgestone Corp., Continental AG, General Motors Co., Geotab Inc., Omnitracs LLC, Trimble Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., Visteon Corp. and Volkswagen AG are some of the major players in the market.
- What are the main drivers and challenges of the market?
One of the main drivers of the market is the growing adoption of driver assistance systems. However, the complexity of designing telematics software and hardware limits the growth of the market.
- What is the size of the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute 33% of the market growth.
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
Automotive Remote Diagnostics Market by Vehicle Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The size of the Automotive Remote Diagnostics market has the potential to grow by $ 11.65 billion dollars during the period 2020-2024, and the market growth dynamics will accelerate during the forecast period due to the constant increase in growth year on year. For in-depth research information: Download our exclusive sample report
Commercial Vehicle Remote Diagnostics Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: Commercial vehicle remote diagnostics market size will register gradual growth of $ 2.17 billion and a CAGR of 17% in 2020-2024. For in-depth research information: Download our exclusive sample report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third free.
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AB Volvo, Bridgestone Corp., Continental AG, General Motors Co., Geotab Inc., Omnitracs LLC, Trimble Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., Visteon Corp. and Volkswagen AG are some of the major players in the market. The increasing adoption of driver assistance systems will offer immense opportunities for growth.
With the aim of helping players to strengthen their presence in the market, this Commercial Telematics Market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the major vendors in the market. The report also gives industry leaders insight into the competitive landscape and insight into the various product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed information on the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This personalized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and important developments in supplier operations and government regulations. .
2021-2025 Commercial Telematics Market: Segmentation
The commercial telematics market is segmented as follows:
- North America
- South America
- Embedded systems
- Captive systems
- Smartphone integration systems
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41390
Commercial Telematics Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. the commercial telematics market report covers the following areas:
- Market size for commercial telematics
- Market trends for commercial telematics
- Market analysis of commercial telematics
This study identifies the globalization of the telematics supply chain as one of the major reasons for the growth of the commercial telematics market in the coming years.
Technavio offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s extensive research has had a direct and indirect impact on COVID-19 market research reports.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Commercial Telematics Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the Commercial Telematics Market over the next five years
- Estimating the size of the commercial telematics market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the commercial telematics market through North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of Commercial Telematics Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Solutions – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Services – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
Market segmentation by platform
- Market segments
- Comparison by platform
- Embedded Systems – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Captive Systems – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Smartphone Integration Systems – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by platform
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- AB Volvo
- Bridgestone Corp.
- Continental SA
- General Motors Co.
- Géotab inc.
- Omnitracs SARL
- Trimble Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Visteon Corp.
- Volkswagen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]